These are the most asked questions we received from our beloved community. If you still have doubts or questions that are not answered here, contact support from the back office or ask your sponsor.
|1. What is Small Business Dream (SBD)? Answer: SBD is the ultimate sales, marketing, email, and sales automation software for Small Businesses. It also is your doorway into the SBD Business Directory through the SBD Business Finder Mobile application as it includes one standard business directory listing. SBD also offers communication tools designed to give business owners command over customer and prospect data by enabling them to collect, control and utilize customer data in ways that can dramatically increase sales and profits.|
|2. What languages do you support for Small Business Dream? Answer: The default language of MetroSMA is English. Right now, we only offer support in English as well as the user interface is in English. We will be bringing out and supporting other languages over the coming months. You can however create your sales funnel content in any language you want enabling any language to be used as of right now in the client facing portions.|
|3. Is there a Tutorial for how to use Small Business Dream? Answer: Yes. We have developed a well documented start-up manual for the beginners (in an email series format) covering all the basic modules of the system.|
4. How do I access my Small Business Dream Sales and Marketing Automation software?
Answer: To login to your Small Business Dream account go to www.smallbizdream.com and then click on the Sign In button at the top right corner to go to the client login page. Next, enter your username, password and the Captcha (as displayed) and then click on the Login button below to proceed.
5. What is the difference between Small Business Dream and HourADay?
Answer: They are both All-In-One CRM Systems, where you can collect, control and vitalize your customer data with world-class Customer Relationship Management Systems. They are very similar in use and function.
The biggest difference is that Small Business Dream can be used for your small business and HourADay can be used more for your MLM Business.
6. How do I redeem a License Key to create a new account for Small Business Dream?
Answer: Please follow the steps below to redeem a License Key and create your Small Business Dream account;
1. Visit our website i.e. www.smallbizdream.com and then click on the REDEEM Key link on the top right menu bar.
2. Enter the License Key that you have received in the text-box provided and then click on the Next button to proceed.
3. Fill in the registration form and then click on the Submit button to confirm. The fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory.
After submitting the registration form, wait for the system to refresh the page (DO NOT hit the back key). A confirmation message will appear on the screen along with an invoice number - note down the invoice number for your reference. You will also receive a confirmation email. Now your account has been created - click on the Sign In button at the top right corner to log into your SBD account and enjoy using our advanced sales, marketing, email, and sales automation tool.
7. Why are the emails in the follow-up series not being sent out to my contacts?
Answer: When you have a added a new contact to your contact list, the system immediately sends out the Opt-in email to the contact`s registered email address. That person then needs to approve the receiving of emails (from you) by clicking on the Approve Sending Me More Information link in that Opt-in email. Once the person opts in, he will be receiving an acknowledgement email immediately, thanking him for opting in to receive further emails. One-by-one, the emails in the follow-up series will be sent out to that contact (as set in your Campaign parameters).
In short, unless the contact opts-in, none of the following emails will be sent out. This mandatory restriction is due to legislation on spamming in many countries. It lets the email provider (Google, Yahoo, etc) know that the emails sent by our system are safe. You can re-send the opt-in email from the Contact Manager.
8. How do I re-send the Opt-In Confirmation Email to my contacts?
Answer: If the contact has not approved or received the opt-in email yet, you can re-send it again by following the steps below:
1. Sign in to your SBD account and navigate to the Calls & Contacts > All Contacts / Search page from the left hand menu.
2. Search for the contact to whom you want to re-send the opt-in email and click on the name (link) to open it Contact Manager
3. Notice the `This person has not opted in to receive emails` message? Click on the Send Opt-in Email Again button next to that.
The system will then immediately send out the Opt-In Confirmation Email to that person`s email ID and stamp a note at the bottom (for your reference). Once the contact opts in to receive further emails from you, the warning message at the top of the page will disappear and a confirmation note will be stamped at the bottom.
1. Make sure that the email address of the contact is correct. Either way, the system will stamp a note below.
2. If possible, remind him to check his email inbox and ask him to click on the Approve Sending Me More Information link.
9. How do I import contacts into my MetroSMA account?
You can import the contacts from your smartphone and computer to our system in an excel format. Here`s what you need to do;
10. How do I export contacts from my SBD account?
Answer: You can export the contacts from your SBD account in a CSV file. Here`s what you need to do;
1. Sign in to your SBD account and navigate to the Calls & Contacts > Search page from the left hand menu.
2. Search for the contact or the group of contacts that you want to export. Use the filters to refine your search results.
3. The contacts matching the criteria will be listed in the Search Result. Select the contacts that you want to export.
4. In the Functions section below, go to the Export tab (default) and then click on the Export button to take your action.
1. You will have the option to Select All or to choose individual contacts by ticking the check-box.
2. Once the file is generated, it will be auto-downloaded into your computer in a CSV file format.
3. The time taken to generate the file depends on the number of the contacts you are exporting.
11. How do I change my email address or personal details in SBD?
Answer: It is very easy to change your registered email address on file or other user details such as name, phone number, address and local time zone.
All you need to do is as follows;
1. Sign in to your SBD account and navigate to Configure > My Details page from the left hand menu.
2. Next, in the My Details section edit the Email field (or the fields/details that you wish to change).
3. Once done simply click on the Update button below in that section to save and apply the changes.
The change(s) will reflect throughout the system. Note: These details are used in the support tickets that you Submit.